AEA 267, in collaboration with other Iowa AEAs, have licensed several modules of royalty free music through the education focused resource, Soundzabound™.
Soundzabound Music Library offers a wide variety of music, audio themes and sound effects for grades K -12 and all music is copyright safe. Meaning use of music from this resource supports all educational digital citizenship requirements.
Music from this collection can be used for podcasts, PowerPoint™, videos, news shows, video yearbooks, digital storytelling, presentations, TV broadcasts, web design and more!
Here are a few examples of how schools are using this amazing resource:
Elementary School Videos
Middle School Videos
- Touring Valdosta Middle School: https://youtu.be/lH0PuL6RNpE
- Short Film – Running Late: https://youtu.be/wxJIG6pBfII
High School Videos
- Advice To Incoming Freshman: https://youtu.be/Xmu4VMy97BM
- Drunk Driving SkillsUSA Contest Winner: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWlM3n9dh78
- Bullying: https://youtu.be/eWFy5s8eii8
Teacher Produced Videos for Instruction
- Technology’s Role in Education: https://youtu.be/iczuX15uM7o
- What We Are Learning Podcast: https://youtu.be/r5Ldt7JC-m4
· How To Use The Soundzabound Website: https://youtu.be/NhU_PTYpNOM
- Copyright Awareness for Students: https://youtu.be/7jim0bgaT2A
- Copyright Awareness for Administrators and Teachers : https://youtu.be/WMrNbnMDFoE
Soundzabound is part of the Iowa AEA Online suite of resources available and is accessible using your individual Iowa AEA Online building username and password. For questions regarding your building login, please see your school/district teacher librarian or contact one of the AEA 267 librarians.